Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary to us :)


Today marks 2 years.

Today is kind of a big deal.

Joel went out for a couple of hours this morning to "run some errands."

He came back with these:

And an idea:


We had a picnic at the arboretum, where we had our reception.

Let me tell you what was in that picnic basket:
A NoFo lunch consisting of a grilled pimento cheese sandwich for him (sans one bite), a shrimp BLT for me, sweet potato fries, fresh fruit, and the pièce de résistance: an Oreo cupcake from Whole Foods.

Oh baby, you sure do get me.


Sadly, the mosquitoes ate us alive. I kept trying to get "just one more picture" and quit when we were so squinty from the sun that our pictures looked like this:Joel looks a bit pained. But he's not because he got new Under Armor from me.

Happy day.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

this post just makes me sooooo darn happy! Love me some Joel and Dom!!!

Mama Meg said...

So happy for the both of you. Happy Anniversary. Mama Meg