Saturday, July 24, 2010

Roadtrip!

The hubs and I spent the last week in Murray, KY and Olive Branch, Ms.

Now we are exhausted.

Memaw and Pepaw, Joel's grandparents, were kind enough to host us in their beautiful house for 5 days. We did super exciting things like play cards and go to Dairy Queen. But really, I love them. They may be the most amiable people on the planet.
We mostly loved "small town life" for a week. It was pretty special to drive on country roads, surrounded by barns and various farm animals/crops, listening to Allison Krauss and Emmy Lou Harris.



Days 6, 7, and 8 of our trip were spent in the Memphis suburb of Olive Branch with Tyler. We are ribs at Rendezvous. That was a huge deal.

Thanks Tyler :)

Now we are back in our slightly messy house, and rumor on the street is that Target has a grocery store now, so that's a big deal in my life.

Upcoming events in my very eventful life:
1) Our anniversary is Monday.
2) By birthday is Wednesday.
[I am extremely excited about both of these things.]
School starts back in less than a month. I'm actually warming up to the idea!

[stop laughing. I know, the second my alarm goes off at 5:45 I will eat my words.]

No comments: