Monday, January 25, 2010

Report Cards

While I had an entire day to work on report cards, I have somehow come home without having completed a single one. I've done my comments a different way this quarter, however. I'm typing all my comments in a Word document, and I've completed all of the reading and half of the writing comments. I spent my day actually organizing my grades. My high school teaching husband was a bit taken aback with my grading system.
Here are my reading and some writing notes: And this is my math chart:

I'm so distracted right now with Anthony Bourdain, who is currently in beloved Istanbul. When they showed the Bosphorus and the bridge Joel and I trekked over on an afternoon when we had nothing to do. I do miss it.
Done with daydreaming...need to get back to these darn report cards!

No comments: