Wednesday, September 03, 2008

1 month, 1 week, 1 day

Joel and I have been married for exactly that long.

Tonight we went on a date to Hi 5. It was pretty great to spend time together. Last week, we got to Friday and realized we hadn't seen each other at all since Monday.

Marriage is wonderful. I feel at peace, just comfortable with my husband.

To be honest, I had such a fear of commitment. But looking back, it seems ridiculous that I was so scared. Because Joel is a wonderful husband, and it is wonderful to have this companionship.

School is good. I gave the pre-EOGs today, and I think that's about all I can legally say about that.

Today I was so extremely tired and stressed at the end of the day. I didn't prepare as well as I thought I would. But I went to the gym after work, and I'm going to try keep it up.

Grace Elizabeth was born last week. She's a beautiful, beautiful girl with very wrinkly feet. See Laura and Caleb's blog for more info and pictures!

No comments: