Monday, September 08, 2008

Week 3...and GO!

I am now in my third week of teaching. It's still odd to think they are my class. I know that being a teacher holds so much responsibility. I just want them to learn, desperately. I want them to do well in school. Tonight was open house night so I got to meet some parents and give information about my class. It was a little intimidating but I think I did ok.

My day has gone like this: Wake up at 6, get to work by 7, faculty meeting after school, clean up room before open house, open house ends at 7:30, run to the grocery to get things we forgot yesterday, and come home, send out some thank you notes, work on school things, make my lunch, go to bed.

phew.

It's a very busy schedule sometimes!

People keep asking me: How's married life? And sometimes I have heard some say it doesn't feel very different, but I disagree. Married life is so different from dating or engaged life. For one, there is much more responsibility to each other and just a grown up. The companionship all the time is a huge difference and a blessing. I love being married. I could write more but I will go to bed now and try write more later....

No comments: