Monday, April 20, 2009

A good day!

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Today was a great day!

My "difficult" student was an ANGEL today. I got to make lots of good connections with my other kids, including spending 10 minutes at the end of the day "modeling" for some girls that are learning how to draw portraits. It was hilarious.

I am starting to teach fractions which I really love to teach, I think.

I found my Patty Loveless CD and got to sing "Shady Grove" at the top of my lungs on the way home.

Praise the Lord for this!

This verse has been resonating with me today:

Proverbs 13:4

4 The sluggard craves and gets nothing,
but the desires of the diligent are fully satisfied.


At small group last night, we discussed being "the sluggard" and "the ant." I feel like an ant in some areas, but a sluggard in others.


'Scuse me. "Lose Yourself" just came on our random playlist. Joel and I need to jam out.


Mkay. Done. As I was saying, it's hard to find that balance between working hard and not overworking and making relationships a priority but not falling short on my responsibilities. And with that, I have a tendency to be discontent with my sluggard-ness and not do anything about it. So I came home and clean the house right away. I am now satisfied there.


Someone needs to ask me on Friday if I have filled out my profile cards, please.


Thank you.

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

Mkay, you are great! I love reading your updates!!

My word is "cowok" ... I am thinking this is a hint and we should stir-fry together!