Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rearranging

Home:

Meredith came over yesterday and we rearranged my bedroom. I LOVE it! Thanks, Mere, for all your help. Joel and I are for real looking forward to our summer together. I hope we get to travel. I know this isn't in the realm of possibility this year, but I dream about going to Spain.

School:

I looked at the master calendar today at school and realized that the EOGs are about 2.5 weeks away! That is ridiculous. Summer is so close I can taste it.

Anyway, as the weather is getting warmer, my students are getting...fussier. There's no other way to describe it. They just fuss at each other all day. And I have very little patience for it.

Today, when a student left my room to bang his head on the wall, I almost cried. Thankfully, the BED teacher was there to talk me into some semblance of calm.

I do love the content I'm teaching: fractions, fact/opinion, historical leaders. So that's a plus.

I have this desire to rearrange my classroom again, but with the end so close, I don't think it's a good idea.

Weight Watchers:
Has been a struggle this week. Last week, I gained a pound after having worked my butt off. I know there are lots of reasons why that happened, but this week I haven't been as motivated. I've also been EXHAUSTED today, so working out hasn't been my priority. I hope I can pull it together this week. I really want to meet my goal by the end of the school year. So far, it's not looking so good.

Seems like I gotta rearrange some priorities here.

No comments: