Saturday, May 30, 2009

Parents are coming over!

So I'm making desserts and coffee.

This recipe is just one point per serving! It is a Weight Watchers recipe and absolutely delicious.

Lemon tarlets:
1 package of mini-phyllo dough tarts (15)
1/3 cup of lemon curd
2 tbsp white chocolate chips
1 large egg yolk
Dash of cream of tartar
2 tbsp sugar

1) Bake phyllo dough for about 3 min. at 350.
2) Microwave the lemon curd and white chocolate for about 45 sec.
3) Stir the mixture and spoon into the phyllo dough.
4) Beat egg and cream of tartar on high until foamy.
5) Beat in sugar one tbsp at a time and beat until stiff peaks appear.
6) Spoon mixture onto the tops of the tarts.
7) Bake until the meringue is golden brown (about 13 minutes).

I wish I could say that WW is going well...I am totally sticking to the program, but I am losing weight really slowly! I have been exercising a lot so I'm hoping that has something to do with it. Oh well..

There are only 8 more days of school left!

And...I just sent in my passport application. I had to get it renewed because, you know, I got muuurried. At this point, Joel and I are seriously planning a trip to Turkey! We are SO excited.

No comments: