Sunday, July 13, 2008

We have a bed! I want to take before and after pictures of the house and post them. I am so happy that we have our own bed. This is such a big deal to us. We spent most of yesterday afternoon disassembling and then assembling bed frames...who knew it could be so exhausting!


My mom made tortilla espanola for lunch today, and Joel came to eat with us. I finally got back to the gym after lunch, and I parked myself right in front of the TV that was showing that hilarious mockumentary Drop Dead Gorgeous and ellipticalled for 45 minutes.

Then Joel and I went to the pool to try catch some more rays (does anyone say that anymore?)

I really wanted to bake but after the pool we went grocery shopping and then I just went back home and fell asleep. this is a "rough draft" of what i wanted for the wedding day.


I woke up to the smell of blueberry muffins that my mom made! So nice.


By the way, I had my hair done yesterday, and this is a rough draft of what I wanted it to look like.

No comments: