Saturday, November 29, 2008

List.

1) I am thankful for my husband. He is good at hugging and at eating my cooking even if he doesn't love it (I'm new at this thing). He also looks great in his Sunday best.

2) I have learned a lot about contentment. Not yet on how to be content, but on what I should be in regards to possessions. I'm not there yet. But Joel and I have reflected a lot recently on the work the Lord has done in us in regards to money. And we are so thankful for all that He has blessed us with.

"If we have food and covering, with these we shall be content." 1 Timothy 6:8

But I invite discontentment into my life when I constantly compare myself to others or spend idle (dangerous) moments daydreaming about the house we could have.

Joel and I discuss this house often and how thankful we are for it. It meets our needs (price, location, space) and we decided that we will try stay here (God-willing) until we need to buy a house.

I am overflowing in thankfulness after taking Crown. We are on the same page now with money and we feel directed.

3) This was a question from Crown homework this week. I haven't answered it yet.

What would you say?

As you reflect on eternity, what three things do you want to accomplish during the rest of your life?

No comments: