Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday post.

I finally got all my Words Their Way books to start this program in my classroom. They all came last night, so I probably won't start till next week, but hooray! I think it will be a huge undertaking to start this alone, but I am excited to have some initiative.

Today was Grace Elizabeth's baptism. She was freaking adorable. I love babies. And I love friends that make things so much fun. Thank you, Laura, for still inviting us places even though we are way too loud.

Also, I can cross (almost) everything off my to-do list for this weekend. Thank the LORD! It feels so good to do that!

I have also come to the conclusion that I need to start building up a winter wardrobe that does not consist of college hoodies and long sleeve t-shirts. Just an idea.

No comments: