Saturday, November 29, 2008

Things I am thinking about...

I have 13 minutes before I am going to go babysit for the funny little boy that danced with me at my wedding.

But I spent much of yesterday thinking about what distracts me, how different the Bible is from our culture, how sometimes I try to mesh it but I know it's different, and I know it is Life. I thought about contentment and trying to live a simpler life.

I thought about Mumbai and Sarala's dad who works there (and is fine, thank the Lord), and the worker trampled to death in Walmart.

I bought a new journal and found a nice pen and I am thankful for this.

the hubs and I went to the farmer's market yesterday and bought pecans in their shells, so I spent the evening cracking shells and dreaming about oatmeal raisin pecan cookies and pecan crusted chicken and other things that I will appreciate so much more now that I have cracked the shells myself :)

I have more to write about but, like I said, it's time to earn some money!

No comments: